All natural sugar scrub perfect for smoothing hands after a day working in the garden.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 10 strawberry herbal tea bags
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 cup coarse sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups coconut oil
- printable label, below
- 2 quarter pint mason jars
- 8.5 x 11 sheet white card stock
- 2 1/2 inch circle punch or scissors
Add all ingredients into a large bowl. Blend ingredients together until a paste (sugar scrub) forms. Spoon sugar scrub into mason jars.
Print one sheet of labels onto white card stock. Cut or punch two labels from printed sheet. Place labels on lids of the mason jars and seal to close.