Lavender and vanilla are equally great scents to fragrance your home. Our Vanilla Lavender Linen Spray can be misted over bed sheets, guest towels, and more. Try spraying your rugs before vacuuming or spritz a little on your just washed linens before drying.
Download the Farm Fresh Labels
- 8.5 x 11 inch white card stock
- Spray bottle (or other air tight containers)
- 2.5 inch circle punch (optional)
- Whole punch
- 6 inches of twine or yarn
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essential oil
- 1 teaspoon lavender essential oil
- 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol
- 3 1/2 cups distilled water
In a glass jar or spray bottle add each essential oil and alcohol. Close the lid and shake to combine. Add distilled water to the essential oil mix, close the lid, and shake once more to combine.
Print the Farm Fresh Labels onto white card stock. Cut labels from printed card stock or punch out. Whole punch one label and secure to bottle with twine or yarn.
Shake lightly before each use. A spray bottle with a fine mist is recommended.
Find more seasonal projects and recipes in Bittersweet Walnut Grove’s Book Series
Find all the essential oils needed at Bulk Apothecary. Save $10 off your first order over $25