Add a simple handmade touch to plain drawstring bags in minutes! Fill Bittersweet Heart Drawstring Bags with homemade treats from the kitchen and give to your Sweethearts!
- standard canvas drawstring bags
- 1/8 yard or scraps of fabric
- fabric craft glue
- sewing pins
- heart pattern template, below
- 8.5 x 11 sheet white paper
- brayer, optional
Print and cut heart pattern. Pin the heart patterns onto your fabric. Cut a heart for each bag. Cut chipboard to fit inside each bag to avoid bags being glued closed. Apply a small amount of glue to back of a heart. Center on bag and roll the brayer across the heart for a smooth seal. Repeat for each bag. Let dry 30 minutes before removing chipboard.
- DOWNLOAD the free printable heart pattern
- Find more winter projects and recipes in Bittersweet Walnut Grove: Winter Thyme